Congratulations to the 2022 Unity Award Recipients
June 15, 2022
We celebrate and honor the ten individuals and groups who were selected from hundreds who were nominated by peers to be recognized for their contributions and accomplishments to help prevent bullying and promote kindness, acceptance, and inclusion for all.
- Atoms Matter Student Voice Team, a school group at Alexander Science Center School from Los Angeles, Calif.
- EllaGrace Clinger, a high school student from Shalimar, Fla.
- Edwin Cordero, Sr., a community member from McDonough, Ga.
- DaVonia Lashae Henry, a high school student from Kansas City, Kan.
- Hunter Elementary, an entire elementary school from Brownstown, Mich.
- Outspoken Oaks Upstanders, a school group at River Oaks Academy in Westlake Village, Calif.
- Zack Retka, a high school student from Rosemount, Minn.
- Tony Stowe, an educator from Kansas City, Kan.
- Emma T., a first-grade student from Greenville, Ohio
- Chantelle Vaughn, an educator from Richfield, Minn.