Bullying can be:
- pushing and shoving
- yelling at someone
- making rude gestures
- taking or breaking another person’s things
- name calling
- making fun of someone
- laughing at someone
- leaving someone out on purpose
- starting rumors or telling lies about someone
- sending mean messages on a computer or cell phone
- trying to make someone feel bad about who they are
Where Does Bullying Happen?
Bullying can happen anywhere. It can occur in your neighborhood, while going to school, at school, and while on-line.
What is Cyberbullying?
Using technology—internet, email, cell phones, social media, pictures— to hurt or harm someone else.
- Sending mean text messages
- Posting statements online that are unkind or not true
- Sending or posting pictures that are not yours to share
- Making negative comments online about someone
- Agreeing with someone who posts something hurtful
Bullying is never okay, cool, or acceptable.
No one EVER deserves to be bullied.