Bullying can be:
- pushing and shoving
- yelling at someone
- making rude gestures
- taking or breaking another person’s things
- name calling
- making fun of someone
- laughing at someone
- leaving someone out on purpose
- starting rumors or telling lies about someone
- sending mean messages on a computer or cell phone
- trying to make someone feel bad about who they are
Where Does Bullying Happen?
Bullying can happen anywhere. It can occur in your neighborhood, while going to school, at school, and while on-line.
What is Cyberbullying?
Cyberbullying is using technology, such as email, texts, social media, online gaming, or pictures to hurt or harm someone else with unwanted, aggressive, and repeated behavior.
- Sending mean text messages
- Posting unkind statements online
- Sharing pictures that are not yours to share
- Liking or sharing posts about something hurtful
- Spreading rumors or gossip online
- Agreeing with someone who posts something hurtful
Bullying is never okay, cool, or acceptable.
No one EVER deserves to be bullied.